To book online 24 hours a day, you can do so by clicking the "online booking" picture below.
Some tips for making your online booking as smooth as possible.
* All new OR existing clients having services over 1 hour will be required to pay a $50 deposit.
This is a one off payment and can be either deducted against the service on the day or if you choose to rebook, will be rolled over to your next booking.
Time is valuable, both yours and ours and to ensure that the people who book an appointment will turn up, we have put this security bond in place.
You can pay online now by clicking the SHOP button below or we will chase up soon after your online booking is made.
If a deposit is not received shortly after booking, we will cancel the booking.
If you already have a deposit on file, please disregard this information.
** If you are unsure but are having a colour, please book for a full head of foils package as this will allow enough time for most services.
*** As part of our cancellation policy, you will need to give 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or move your appointment.
This will be rolled over onto any future appointments or can be deducted from your service on the day.
Or it can be refunded to you when you give us 48 hours notice.
If you do not give us 48 hours notice, this deposit is non refundable.
$50 deposit for all bookings over 1 hr.
If you are a new client or an existing client that has never paid a deposit, here is where you will do it.
All services that require 1 hour or more are required to pay a $50 deposit to hold the booking. This will be held under the clients name.
If you need to cancel your appointment, you will need to give a MINIMUM of 48 hours notice or you will forfeit the $50 deposit.
If you do give 48 hours or more notice, this deposit can be transferred to your new preferred time.
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law
Acceptable ways to cancel your appointment or request a refund of your deposit would be by:
- Calling the salon on 0466373885
- Messaging our facebook page, especially after hours
- Emailing us at email@example.com