We offer this as we value your time and ask that you also value ours.
Sadly, some people don't value our time and don't turn up to appointments they have made, leaving us out of pocket and other clients without a potential time to get their hair done.
Most of our clients are awesome, and wouldn't think of doing this, but because some people do, our policy is that if you are holding an appointment, we are holding a booking fee to ensure that you turn up.
This is a one off payment and is something that we ask ALL new or existing clients having services over 1 hour to pay.
A $50 booking fee is a small cost to confirm your appointment. The booking fee can either be rolled over to your next booking when you re-book at the end of your service (which we HIGHLY recommend) or it can be deducted from your service on the day.
You can pay online now by clicking the book SHOP button below or we will chase up soon after your online booking is made.
If a booking fee is not received shortly after, we will cancel the appointment.
If you already have a fee on file, please disregard this information.
As part of our cancellation policy, you will need to give 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or move your appointment.
You can choose what happens to your booking fee when you arrive at your appointment or cancel within the time period required.
- It can be rolled over onto your future appointment
- It can be deducted form your service on the day or
- It can be refunded to you when you give us 48 hours notice.
This booking fee is NON REFUNDABLE if you do not give us 48 hours notice for cancellation.
When you are ready to book, click here.
$50 booking fee for all bookings over 1 hr.
If you are a new client or an existing client that has never paid a deposit, here is where you will do it.
All services that require 1 hour or more are required to pay a $50 booking fee to hold the booking. This will be held under the clients name.
If you need to cancel your appointment, you will need to give a MINIMUM of 48 hours notice or you will forfeit the $50 booking fee.
If you do give 48 hours or more notice, this deposit can be transferred to your new preferred time.
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law
Acceptable ways to cancel your appointment or request a refund of your deposit would be by:
- Calling the salon on 96273885
- Messaging our facebook page, especially after hours
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org